Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The magic eight ball !!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Has any one heard about the magic eight ball?
Well i did...


What is a magic eight ball?
The Magic 8-Ball is a toy used for fortune-telling or seeking advice, manufactured by Mattel.

My first question was "will i pass the toefl"?
Unfortunately the Answer was "outlook not so good"...i asked again...(shaking the black ball)..and weird words come out from a bleu liquide that says"my sources say NO!!"
i was realy frustrated since i actually believe in fortune tellings and sychic things...(sometimes for fun)...
Federica(my class mate)was whispiring with an italian accent"sara don't believe in this...it's only a game!!",but jonie my teacher had that strange look seems like the ball was telling the truth...or maybe because of my weak grammar that's why she was sure about it...


Well i hope that federica is right about it...i have to find out this next week...but i still have a strong feeling that i can do it this time , so i don't need a stupid magic eight ball or what ever to tell me what's going to happen to me...because i can change the future by preparing for it...

No comments:

Post a Comment